Professor Neely And The Death Ray Of Doom
A downloadable game for Windows
Professor Neely And The Death Ray Of Doom Is a old school point and click adventure inspired by similar games released in the early nineties by Lucas arts and Sierra.
In the game you'll take on the role of Professor Neely a retired college professor and famed inventor who is unwittingly lured to an odd house and held against his will by a mad doctor.
Your goal is to escape and stop the events that are about to take place.
- Widescreen aspect ratio with optional letter-boxing.
- Retro low res 320X200 resolution (with optional scaling to 640X400+)
- Sounds and music for every location.
- Play with no fear of dying as you can’t.
- alternate solutions to certain puzzles.
- Special hidden Egore quest!
- Also introducing advanced GRUNTS technology! (banjo kazooie style speech)
1.1 10th anniversary update Features:
- Changed UI to always show what verbs are available.
- New cursor graphics for the look, talk, use, and take verbs.
- New "look at "dialog for almost everything in the game.
- Some puzzle interactions tweaked and Egore quest easter egg made more obvious.
Professor Neely is a retired college professor and famed inventor. The most famous of his inventions is the Z-22 vacuum tube, a brake though in computing that single handily shrunk computers down to the size of a large house.
Egore has been working at the house for some time but is beginning to have second thoughts. He is currently looking for a job with better health care. Can he be persuaded to aide the professor?
Little is known about this man. What connection could he have to Professor Neely?
The zip contains the game folder with the game executable a set up wizard. just extract it wherever you like and it should run.
- 1.1 10th anniversary update.Dec 29, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Dump little game ... I rarely quit on game, in this one, I Stay more than one hour ... more to appreciate the poor puzzles... I quit with the RPG game toaster ( ??? WTF ???) It's not a good game, for the fan of certain franchises ...
GO CHECK the video on YT, unfinishable without it ... (stupid riddles...)
The graphics are cool, that the only good point for the game ...Sorry ....
he reminds me of that professor from cool world
I like the Day of the Tentacle vibes ;)
Mayor? Is that you?