1.1 10th anniversary update.
Whoa boy, it's been 10 years since I originally made this thing. Anyhow earlier this year I was going through some old hard drives and realized a copy of my AGS 2.72 folder was still intact. This meant I had access to all the original files and AGS project files to do an update. While I resisted the urge to go crazy I did do some fairly major things that I feel improve the quality of the game.
1.1 10th anniversary update Features:
- Changed UI to always show what verbs are available.
- the buttons are now always visible as opposed to only poping up when moused over.
- New cursor graphics for the look, talk, use, and take verbs.
- The look is now a set of glasses, talk is Neely's mustachioed mouth, use, and take are hand gestures.
- New "look at "dialog for almost everything in the game.
- The first release of the game featured an unhandled response system that would combine the noun of what you were interacting with and a randomly selected sentence. This was a mistake I've now gone back in and written new "look at" lines and new interaction lines for most everything.
- Some puzzle interactions tweaked and Egore quest easter egg made more obvious.
- yeah, I don't think anybody found this easter egg.
The original version will remain up this Is most likely the last and only update that I will do. Enjoy.
Professor neely v1.1.zip 10th Anniversary Update! 17 MB
Dec 29, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I remember playing this the first time and enjoyed it a lot. :) I will defo give this updated version another go. Happy new year!. :)